[OpenSER-Devel] About openser 1.3.2 pua_xmpp module

gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com gaoqiang.qian at nokia.com
Tue Jun 17 09:20:44 CEST 2008

Hello,
I am from Technology Collaboration Team of Nokia Research Center in Finland. We are now having a Voip Mobile application project, and we have been using openser core as our sip server, it worked very nicely.

But now we are testing the SIP-XMPP gateway interoperatability of openser Pua_xmpp module. After several weeks of attempts, we found very hard to configure openser as IM and presence gateway with presence, mysql, pua, xmpp, pua_xmpp installed and configure. The handshake between sip and xmpp is successful, sometimes It shows presence information of sip user in the xmpp user side few times, and never shows xmpp users presence status in the sip side.

We really think openser has so many useful and robust functionality, and really wish to continue using openser servers. But we did not found essential document except the module document for configure PUA_XMPP, could you please point out for use:
1. which version of openser has tested presence gateway of SIP-xmpp.
2. is there any detailed information how to configure correctly the pua_xmpp module.

Thanks a lot.

BR,
Gaoqiang