[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1999353 ] Loading user preferences using avp_load_radius

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Sat Jun 21 11:23:53 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1999353, was opened at 2008-06-21 09:23
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1999353&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I have a problem. I use avp_load_radius to load caller or callee preferences and use them. But when I do call forwarding, it will load original caller's preferences for further processing instead of the user who has configured call forwarding. Ideally we should load the preferences of the user who forwarded the call as caller preferences. We can do this using avp_db_load but I think there should be provision in avp_load_radius as well. Currently it supports "caller", "callee" & "digest". I think it should support parameters same as avp_db_load. Let me know your thoughts about this.

Email: ruchir.lists at gmail.com