[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4362] trunk/modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 20 12:20:33 CEST 2008

Hi Dan,

I have to admit I haven't went to deep into the function to see exactly
what types of tests are done - I assumed that more or less are the same
as in nathelper.
Anyhow, you still have the test for private ip in Contact, I guess - and
if you have an AS that is generating some INVITEs, maybe you need it.
If you think it is not the case, feel free to disable it for the local
route.

Regards,
Bogdan