[OpenSER-Devel] another media-relay problem

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Thu Jun 19 22:14:19 CEST 2008

On Monday 09 June 2008, Pavel Kuzin wrote:
> Hi All!
>
> Trying to test configuration with 2 mediaproxyes on one host with
> multihomed.
>
> 1. ip 192.168.39.XX
> 2  ip 91.151.XX.XX
>
> modparam("mediaproxy", "media_relay_avp", "$avp(s:media_relay)")
> Is this wirking with current trunk?

Normally it should, but I have not tested specifying the relay when I used
engage_media_proxy(). The only reason not to work is if the avp is not
visible when the dialog creation callback is called. I will check what's
going on.

> trying to do
>
> $avp(s:media_relay) = "192.168.39.XX";
> engage_media_proxy();
>
> And in any place dispatcher choose 91.151.XX.XX relay :-(

Another reason may be that you specified a relay that was not online (not
connected to the dispatcher). In this case the one you specified is
silently ignored and the normal relay selection mechanism applies.
You can query the dispatcher and it'll give you statistics about the
connected relays and their sessions. See if the one you want to use is
online.

--
Dan