[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1996441 ] t_check_trans not always detects retransmissions

Anatoly Pidruchny apidruchny at newxt.com
Wed Jun 18 18:25:34 CEST 2008

Juha,

thanks, the same idea came to me. I tried and it worked. The 100 Trying
prevented retransmissions from UAC and thus avoided the problem. It is a
working solution, but I still think something can be done better. The
problem can still occur if UAC manages to send a retransmission for
whatever reason. May be, as suggested by Klaus, a better solution would
be to call t_newtran() before doing time-consuming operations.

--
Anatoly