[OpenSER-Devel] Procedure question

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Wed Jun 18 12:36:24 CEST 2008

On Tuesday 17 June 2008, Sergio Gutierrez wrote:
> First than all, I would like to apologize for my ignorance about this
> matter.
>
> I would like to know what would be the right procedure when submitting
> patches which implement improvements to existing features, or that
> increase the portability of OpenSER.
>
> I ask this, because I have submitted a patch which still has not
> reviewed, so I am not sure whether I am not submitting the patch
> according to the right procedure.

Hi Sergio,

i assume that you refer to this patch:
#1912012, Add LOCALBASE for LDAP libraries and includes on Solaris ?

The merging of new patches depends on the actual workload, the state of the
development, the (individual) priorities and some other factors.. As we're an
open source project, there is no central scheduling mechanism in place, so
sometimes things just are not picked up. ;-)

I'll take a look to this patch.