[OpenSER-Devel] Doxygen adoptions

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jun 17 18:31:02 CEST 2008

On Saturday 31 May 2008, Johansson Olle E wrote:
> I've been working quite a lot with the doxygen docs in Asterisk and
> would like to do some changes to the source files in OpenSER.
> [..]

Hi Olle,

thanks again for your patch, its now included in the trunk. I've also added a
few more comments to some files and fixed some errors in the doxygen area..
The "/*!" syntax is fine with me, lets use this for all new documentation
that gets in.

I moved all the "file" information below the standard GPL boilerplate code,
and also removed the copyright information you've copied in some cases. I
don't think it make sense to duplicate all the copyright stuff in the
doxygen, one should be sufficient. An additional problem with moving
the "file" information above the GPL block is that it causes conflicts for
your patches because of the "$Id$" properties that is embedded there. I
needed to merge quite a lot of "file" blocks manually.