[OpenSER-Devel] inserting dialplan entries

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 16 11:20:04 CEST 2008

On Sunday 15 June 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> one issue came up.  is there an "official" way to insert dialplan
> entries to dialplan table when 'openserdbctl create' is executed?  i did
> a hack and patched scripts/mysql/dialplan-create.sql after '$(MAKE)
> dbschema', but would prefer a solution where i could install a file
> somewhere that contains the inserts and which would get automatically
> executed after dialplan table has been created.  i would assume that
> other modules may also have initial data to be inserted in their db
> tables.

Hello Juha,

the XSLT infrastructure for creating the DB schemes could support something
like this. In fact in the original version (ported from SER) there were
already functionality to create table entries present, but i removed it some
time ago because nobody used/ need it then.

If we include something to insert data in the tables, then we should go for a
generic way like this instead of just using SQL, that only work for SQL based
DBs.