[OpenSER-Devel] a couple patches for presence

Denis Bilenko denis at ag-projects.com
Sun Jun 15 00:33:53 CEST 2008

Hi Anca,

Can you please check out these patches for presence and presence_xml:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1993606&group_id=139143
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743022&aid=1991338&group_id=139143

There also a crash in pua_mi. I don't know though what triggers it, but it
happens in function mi_publ_rpl_cback (pua_mi/mi_func.c).

I traced it down to these calls:

done: (mi_func.c:324)
	if ( statuscode >= 200)
	{
		mi_hdl->handler_f( rpl_tree, mi_hdl, 1);
	}
	else
	{
		mi_hdl->handler_f( rpl_tree, mi_hdl, 0 );
	}
	return 0;

i.e. I see trace output before the call but I don't see the one after.
Perhaps, this vague hint can help, if not, I'll try to make a better
bugreport.