[OpenSER-Devel] discussion: issues with local_route

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Jun 12 09:49:32 CEST 2008

El Wednesday 11 June 2008 18:47:55 Daniel-Constantin Mierla escribió:
> The function run_top_route() is called for the local_route. What happens
> if:
>
> route {
> setsflag(3);
> if(method=="INVITE")
>     m_dump();
> if(issflagset(3))
> {
>    # is it going here?   <------------- A
> }
>
> if(issflagset(5))
> {
>    # is it going here?    <------------- B
> }

> }

Perhaps I don't understand the example, but, why should flag(5) be set?
Maybe the example you mean is something as the following?

route {
   setsflag(3);
   if(method=="INVITE")
       m_dump();
   if(issflagset(3))
   {
         # Is it executed for the incoming INVITE?      <-- A
   }
}

local_route {
   if(issflagset(3))
   {
         # Is it executed for the dummped MESSAGE?  <-- B
   }
}

In this example I hope "A" is executed for INVITE (as normal) while "B" is not
executed for the dummped MESSAGE since I expect the flag(3) was just enabled
for the INVITE. Is it?

Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo