[OpenSER-Devel] OpenSER in REFER Request

Thiago Maluf malufrj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 10 14:40:33 CEST 2008

Hi List,

When I have one call established with UA1 and UA2 and UA1 would like
to transfer this call to UA3.
Then this user put UA2 in hold and call to UA3. After this new call is
established then UA1 send one REFER request to UA3 ask for he to
established the call with UA2.

I would like know what is the OpenSER function in this request!?
Because my users don't it, and I think that this problem is in OpeSER!

About User list, nobody know something about it.

What do you think about it?

thanks to everybody, Thiago!

e-mail: malufrj at gmail.com