[OpenSER-Devel] Implementing "disable_6xx_block" with a FLAG?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Mon Jun 9 10:44:14 CEST 2008

Hi, about the new freature "disable_6xx_block" in TM module, it could be more
flexible (and RFC compliant) if there is a FLAG to enable/dissable this
behaviour per transaction.

In this way, we could dissable 6XX bloking when sending the request to various
gateways in serial forking (so a stupid gateway replying a 6XX wouldn't break
the request) while we could be more RFC compliant in calls routed to local
users doing parallel forking (where a 6XX makes more sense).

Just a suggestion. Best regards.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es