[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 20:04:17 CEST 2008

Hi Henning,

What do you mean by "we have to live with it" ? it sounds like something
terrible wrong happened.

To be honest  I fail to see the logic behind of this. You and Daniel are
complaining about some new code - based on a superficial understanding
of the code and functionality you start formulating some gratuitous
opinion, but without bringing any real technical arguments for this
opinion.

I consider truly fair and respectful for a collective effort to :
    - try understand what is the idea and the code before expressing any
disapproval.
    - if you are not able to understand, please ask the developer to
clarify the issues for you - better that making wrong assumptions.

Again, I open to any technical comments on the code, if any.

Regards,
Bogdan