[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4331] trunk

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 17:24:34 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

Yes, that was the main reason for using the trex lib - it was easier to
hack to use shared mem from openser. Otherwise, we could not reload data
at runtime. Also, trex is much simpler (and faster) as posix regexp - it
does not have all the functionalities of the posix regexp, but it
implements the one we needed in the module (I mean as complexity of the
regexp).

Regards,
Bogdan