[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4317] trunk

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Jun 6 16:48:35 CEST 2008

Hi Carsten,

The local_route is not triggered for the CANCELs - how cancels are
handled in openser is a bit special :
    1) you have received CANCELs - and this are somewhere in the middle
of how a standard (read proxied) requests and local generated process is
processed - according to RFC3261, CANCELs are hop by hop, so more or
less they are not like 100% locally generated , but triggered by a
received CANCEL
    2) local CANCELs - like timeout - this kind of CANCELs are part of
the INVITE transaction, they do not form a standalone transaction.

Maybe in the future version , I will bind the Local Route to the CANCELs
too, but it is a bit delicate and requires more thinking before action.

Regards,
Bogdan