[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Jun 6 13:55:01 CEST 2008

Henning Westerholt wrote:
> On Friday 06 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>
>>  From volume of writing, probably having a block-list instead of
>> allow-list will be more efficient.
>>
>> But I guess it is too late for this release - we can consider this for
>> the next version 1.5 :).
>>

> Bogdan,
>
> to be honest i don't think that introducing a new route that (could) affect
> basically all modules two days before the freeze is a really good idea.
>
> I had appreciated it if you've provided more informations about this before
> the actual code has shown up, or at least do the commits a few weeks in
> advance, to allow time for reviews and possible refinements. Now i'm feeling
> a little bit rushed.

No offense, but what do you feel rushed about? I do not think this new
functionality requires you to do anything about it until the release.
All the pressure is on the developer who writes it and has to fix its
(potential) bugs before the release. And I'm sure that had he felt
rushed, he wouldn't have done it.

--
Dan