[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4329] trunk/modules/benchmark/benchmark.c

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Fri Jun 6 13:34:06 CEST 2008

On Friday 06 June 2008, Bogdan-Andrei Iancu wrote:
>  From volume of writing, probably having a block-list instead of
> allow-list will be more efficient.
>
> But I guess it is too late for this release - we can consider this for
> the next version 1.5 :).

Bogdan,

to be honest i don't think that introducing a new route that (could) affect
basically all modules two days before the freeze is a really good idea.

I had appreciated it if you've provided more informations about this before
the actual code has shown up, or at least do the commits a few weeks in
advance, to allow time for reviews and possible refinements. Now i'm feeling
a little bit rushed.