[OpenSER-Devel] media-relay does not start at boot

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Thu Jun 5 12:29:05 CEST 2008

Hi Juha,

We though about this and while you could do this by default to make it
easier, it has implications beyond the use of mediaproxy. Enabling ip
forward might conflict with other software or policy (e.g. firewall)
and it might be better or sane to let the sysadmin do this knowing the
consequences rather than obfuscating an OS level change.

What do you think?

Adrian