[OpenSER-Devel] meeting at Berlin SER office, presentation slides

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jun 2 15:16:28 CEST 2008

Hi all,

i did in the last week a short presentation about our project and recent
developments in the upcoming release at the SER offices in Berlin. I also
presented a short comparision of some development and community aspects of
both projects. Jiri Kuthan talked about new developments in the SER project
as well.

The purpose of this meeting was to get a better mutual understanding about the
differences and similarities of both projects, and also discuss possibilities
for eventual further cooperation. I've enjoyed the meeting (and the social
event afterwards), althought we did not decided about concrete actions or
plans. Thanks again Klaus and Juha for your valuable input during my
preparations for this event.

I've uploaded the slides from Jiri and myself to our webserver [1] for your
reference, and also provided you a copy of the script that was used to gather
the statistical data there.

[1] http://www.openser.org/pub/OpenSER-SER-Berlin-2008/