[Kamailio-Devel] 1.4.0 release date

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Wed Jul 30 15:45:18 CEST 2008

On Jul 30, 2008, at 1:37 PM, Henning Westerholt wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> roughly one month ago the local_route odyssey was brought to an end.
> In the past four weeks a bunch of bugs were fixed, but we've still
> about 30 open
> issues against the trunk. Most are reported against the dialog
> module, but
> we've also some problems in core and other areas.

Henning,

That was not the end.

What I see is that spell checks and doxygen patches are now considered
more relevant then real software development.

I wish to see how you motivate the people who work on the core to fix
the bugs after you have acted so mean against their real contributions.

Bogdan is one of the few who constantly added real features and did
real fixes to the core until you managed to put a stop to it.

So until I see a new bug being fixed in the core I am not looking
forward irrelevant (compared to the core) changes in the tree (like
spellcheck or word replacements or doxygen).

Adrian