[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Documentation-1819849 ] Update "Installation Notes" with-> openserdbctl

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 25 09:42:17 CEST 2008

Documentation item #1819849, was opened at 2007-10-25 12:05
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=782960&aid=1819849&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
Since 1.3 openser_mysql.sh/openser_postgres.sh doesn't exist and now we have openserdbctl.

Maybe the "Installation Notes" page could be updated about it:
 http://www.openser.org/mos/view/-OpenSER-Installation-Notes/
 Section D) OpenSER with Persistent Data Storage - 3.