[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-2018652 ] Export an API from the textops module.

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 15 15:19:20 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #2018652, was opened at 2008-07-15 15:19
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=2018652&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: None

Initial Comment:
I'm currently developing some openser modules and frequently encounter situations where I need functionality similar to things implemented in the textops module. Instead of copying functionality from textops it would be nice to have an API exported by the textops module to include in other modules (similar to what is done in the TM module and RR module).

Currently I only export the following functions:
append_hf
remove_hf
search_append
search

which covers most of the functionality I need, if you guys think this functionality is useful and can be added to OpenSER I'm willing to spend some more time to add the other textops functions ass well and update the documentation to include the exported functions.

I hope this code can be used.

Kind regards,
Ardjan Zwartjes