[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1925738 ] permissions: allow_trusted evaluates to false unexpectedly

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jul 11 11:12:02 CEST 2008

Bugs item #1925738, was opened at 2008-03-26 02:13
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by henningw
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1925738&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: modules
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
I have the following permissions module setup:
modparam("auth_db|permissions|uri_db|usrloc|domain|lcr", "db_url", "mysql://user:password@localhost/ser")
modparam("permissions", "db_mode", 0)
modparam("permissions", "trusted_table", "trusted")

        if (!is_uri_host_local()) {
                if (is_from_local() || allow_trusted() ) {
                        route(5);
                        route(1);
                } else {
                        sl_send_reply("403", "Forbidden");
                        xlog("403 in call type processing. rs $rs si $si rm $rm ru $ru tu $tu fu $fu fd $fd rr $rr");
                };
                return;
        };

When an invite is received the calls is rejected with a 403 and 403 in call type processing is written to the log file. So allow_trusted must be evaluating to false

I can see from the log that the following query is executed:
13 Query       select proto,from_pattern,tag from trusted where src_ip='202.180.001.001'

When I execute this query directly on the database it returns:
| proto | from_pattern | tag  |
| any   | NULL         | NULL |
1 row in set (0.00 sec)

Could anyone advise what Ive done wrong?

OpenSER1.3.1