[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-2003521 ] broken openserctl trusted

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Thu Jul 10 10:02:01 CEST 2008

Bugs item #2003521, was opened at 2008-06-26 17:52
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by osas
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=2003521&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: tools
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
When SQL support to dbtext was integrated into openser, the trusted functionality was broken.
The ability to add empty patterns is gone and the tag cannot be updated at all.

I can fix this by myself, but I want to understand why the default PATTERN was set to "^sip:.*$".

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas