[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1989917 ] t_relay(proto:host:port) ignores the parameter if $du is set

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Jul 8 16:18:15 CEST 2008

Feature Requests item #1989917, was opened at 2008-06-10 18:38
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1989917&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
>Category: modules
>Group: None

Initial Comment:
If $du (dst_uri in sip_msg structure) is set then t_relay ignores the proto:host:port parameter and sends the message to the $du destination. Logically, it should be wrong for a function to ignore its parameter and use some value that was set elsewhere earlier.

It is not really clear from documentation if the parameter of t_relay has higher priority then $du. But, as discussed on the OpenSER users list, at least one user agree with me that the parameter of t_relay, if provided, has to be respected. Nobody expressed an opinion that the parameter has to be disrespected if $du is set.