[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [4452] branches/1.3/modules/permissions/hash.c

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Mon Jul 7 11:41:08 CEST 2008

On Friday 04 July 2008, Dan Pascu wrote:
> Was this fix tested properly? As far as I understand, this is a byte order
> issue, which means it could have been fixed on some architecture, but may
> break another. Or may interact badly with 64 bit. Was this tested on all
> architectures to make sure it properly fixed the issue everywhere, before
> being incorporated in trunk and backported to 1.3?

Hi Dan,

i tested it on i386 and amd64. Before the fix this code work only
for "standard" network masks like /16, /24, /32. Now it works for this and
also other sizes like /27, which i think is a improvement. The submitter of
this patches uses this also in production. I don't have access to other OS
like solaris.