[OpenSER-Devel] 1.4.0 release..

Henning Westerholt henning.westerholt at 1und1.de
Tue Jul 1 11:17:54 CEST 2008

On Monday 30 June 2008, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> > IHMO, no fixed date to relase means ... no release, because there are
> > allways bugs to solve.
>
> sure, but there should not be release critical (severe) ones that we are
> aware of.

Hi,

at the moment there are about 50 bugs open against our code. About two third
are assigned to "nobody", then to bogdan, a few to daniel and myself. I
propose that the bugs that are not assigned to anybody get reviewed, and
priorized. Lets say bugs with priority => 7 must be fixed for 1.4.0, priority
< 7 >= 3 can be fixed in following a minor release, and priority < 3 can be
fixed in any later release. If anybody who is interested in the release helps
with the review and also try to fix some then this should not need that much
time..