[OpenSER-Devel] C Openser Interface

J Bhanot j.bhanot at tcs.com
Thu Jan 31 13:25:49 UTC 2008

Hi,

We want to connect Openser SIP stack to our Application Server. Our
Application Server SIP-B2BUA (SIP Back to BAck User Agent) has been
written in "C".
Could you please let us know if it is feasible that we can connect our
Application Server written in "C" with OpenSer using SEAS module.

Thanks,
jb
and any attachments. Thank you