[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Bugs-1879555 ] Unexpected Termination

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Fri Jan 25 10:09:51 UTC 2008

Bugs item #1879555, was opened at 2008-01-25 16:09
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743020&aid=1879555&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver 1.3.x

Initial Comment:
Hello,
 I using BlackCat. When I try to run this then most of the time it stopped with some error message. I find that this error message occured because of the epoolfd and the fd which try to add in epoll is same. And I also find that when try to create TCP main process then(after creation TCP main process) there have two assignment of unixsocket in pt table(one for child one for parent). But Latter this(TCP main process) unixsocket is set to -1(file main.c L841) in child process but the parent process was not set this -1 any where. Now we don't know which process run first after creation TCP main if child run first and the parent process run after that then this kind of problem happened because of pt use shared memory this -1 is rewrite by parent process.

 I have no enough knowledge of process management in openser after all I try to simulate this things it may be wrong. If this right then I think we need a check when we rewrite -1 in parent process before rewrite in file pt.c L187 or I know that you know the best solution.

Error Message:
./openser[15954]: ERROR:core:io_watch_add: epoll_ctl failed: Invalid argument [22]
./openser[15954]: CRITICAL:core:tcp_main_loop: failed to add process 11 (TCP main) unix socket to the fd list
./openser[15954]: CRITICAL:core:tcp_main_loop: exiting...
./openser[15943]: INFO:core:handle_sigs: child process 15954 exited normally, status=255

 Sorry for my poor english.

Regards,
Salahuddin Ahmed