[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1864315 ] And #define in cfg file (like in C)

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 16 17:30:31 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1864315, was opened at 2008-01-05 04:28
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by ibc_sf
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1864315&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: ver devel

Initial Comment:
It could be nice if openser.cfg allows #define like in C language.

For now I use variables to keep some constant info as:

  $var(my_ip) = "123.123.123.10";
  $var(voicemail_ip) = "123.123.123.11";
  $var(gw_ip) = "123.123.123.12";

Of course those variables are processed for each OpenSer process (each time a message arrives).

With #define those contants would be processed just during compilation time:

  #define MY_IP "123.123.123.10"
  #define VOICEMAIL_IP "123.123.123.11"
  #define GW_IP "123.123.123.12"