[OpenSER-Devel] Problem with 1.3 mysql module and FreeBSD

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Tue Jan 15 22:40:44 UTC 2008

With debian there never was a problem in the first place. It has the mysql
include files under /usr/include/mysql and /usr/include is in the default
search path even if not mentioned explicitly. So with debian it doesn't
matter if we had -I/usr/include/mysql specified because -I/usr/include
(which was required for this to work) was searched by default.

--
Dan