[OpenSER-Devel] Problem with 1.3 mysql module and FreeBSD

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Tue Jan 15 21:15:26 UTC 2008

Hi Jesus,

I made a fix on SVN trunk. Instead of removing "mysql/" from the C
include directive (which may lead to some ambiguity in file names), I
preferred to remove the "/mysql" from the compile include path...

I will ask as many people as possible to test this and see if there are
any problems, as we will need to do a backport, but not before being
100% it is ok.

Regards,
Bogdan