[OpenSER-Devel] [Serdev] ratelimit module

Dragos Vingarzan Dragos.Vingarzan at fokus.fraunhofer.de
Mon Jan 14 09:13:43 UTC 2008

Hi Ovidiu,

we had some extensions to the ratelimit, like configurable queues,
adaptive limiting, different drop schemes and random Retry-After inside
a given interval. We have submitted them but it seems that they are not
yet in the CVS. Well, see the old thread "[Serdev] ratelimit revamp" and
our SVN
http://svn.berlios.de/wsvn/openimscore/ser_ims/trunk/modules/ratelimit/?rev=0&sc=0
.

I am cc-ing also Bogdan, who did all the work on it.

Cheers,
-Dragos

Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> Hello Hendrik,
>
> I really like the ratelimit module (it is quite usefull) and therefore
> I would like to port it  to openSER project.  Of course, I will keep
> all the credits.
> Please let me know if you see any issue with this.
>

> Regards,
> Ovidiu Sas

Dipl. Eng. Dragos Vingarzan
Fraunhofer FOKUS/NGNI
Kaiserin-Augusta-Allee 31
10589 Berlin,Germany
Phone +49 (0)30 - 3463 - 7385
Mobile +49 (0)176 - 48 32 16 00
Web www.fokus.fraunhofer.de www.openimscore.org
We could change the world if God would give us the source code...