[OpenSER-Devel] Change Storage Engine of OpenSER MySQL Database

Sergio Gutierrez saguti at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:23:30 UTC 2008

Hi all.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.

Briefing, to see if I understood well, to implement the feature:

- The static setting through config file should be preserved, so that the
script allow non interactive transactions.

- The choosing in a per module basis is fine.

- The script should check the availability of other storage engines
(clustering for example).

Please let me know other comments.

Thanks again.

Sergio.