[OpenSER-Devel] Change Storage Engine of OpenSER MySQL Database

Ovidiu Sas osas at voipembedded.com
Thu Jan 10 14:50:35 UTC 2008

Right now, by default, the db install script is interactive (asking
about the extra tables).
If you set the right paramateres in openserdbctl, the interactivity of
the script is turned off.
I want this behaviour to be preserved (ie, the ability to have a non
interactive db install script).
I want to be able to control everything from config files and not
relay on user/console input.

Regards,
Ovidiu Sas