[OpenSER-Devel] Change Storage Engine of OpenSER MySQL Database

Watkins, Bradley Bradley.Watkins at compuware.com
Wed Jan 9 19:49:20 UTC 2008

It would be really great if we could define the engine type, rather than
merely giving a static list of options.  For example, I use MySQL
Cluster almost exclusively.  And there are other engine possibilities.
I think if we're moving away from MyISAM statically defined, it would be
nice to have a lot of flexibility.

Regards,
- Brad