[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1832997 ] remove all but the explicitely allowed headers

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Jan 2 11:17:42 UTC 2008

Feature Requests item #1832997, was opened at 2007-11-16 09:33
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by klaus_darilion
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1832997&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
This is useful if the proxy does not know which headers an upstream element will interpret and thus can't remove/screen this potential dangerous headers:
see also http://lists.openser.org/pipermail/users/2007-November/014437.html

Klaus Darilion writes:

 > Maybe we need a remove_hf_except() function to strip all not explicitly
 > allowed headers:
 >
 > remove_hf_except("From|To|Via|Record-Route|Contact|PAI|CSeq|???????")
 >
 > or something similar in result.

sounds like a good idea.

-- juha