[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Feature Requests-1901736 ] return statement should accept pv argument

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Tue Feb 26 23:45:39 CET 2008

Feature Requests item #1901736, was opened at 2008-02-26 00:36
Message generated for change (Comment added) made by miconda
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=743023&aid=1901736&group_id=139143

not just the latest update.
Category: core
Group: None

Initial Comment:
return statement should accept pv argument.  below is an example of a problem that this feature would solve.

-- juha