[OpenSER-Devel] mediaproxy server NEW FEATURE!!!

Dan Pascu dan at ag-projects.com
Fri Feb 22 19:40:18 CET 2008

On Friday 22 February 2008, Gonzalo J. Sambucaro wrote:
> Folks,
>       I developed a new feature in the Media Proxy project of
> AG-Proyect. With this new feature the Media Proxy Server is now able to
> manage the problem of the NAT IP change in an established call. It is
> currently in production and working without any problem.
>
> Somebody wants to test it?
>
> I would like to know what to do to make this feature available to
> everybody. Does anybody know?

You can send it here (the openser devel mailing list). I will take a look
and people can also test it. However development for mediaproxy 1.x.x has
ceased, because currently we are working on an improved design that will
be available with mediaproxy 2.0 and all our efforts are now focused on
this new version, so there will be no new releases for the 1.x version,
except at most for bug fixes.

--
Dan