[OpenSER-Devel] Content-Length after message modification

Francisco Seratti fseratti at yahoo.com.ar
Fri Feb 22 14:56:51 CET 2008

Hello Bagdan,
I have debugged before and after adding data to the
body and the Content-Length doesnt changes. Actually
im using del_lump() and insert_new_lump_after()
functions. What can i be doing wrong?

Thanks

--- Bogdan-Andrei Iancu <bogdan at voice-system.ro>

http://yahoo.cupidovirtual.com/servlet/NewRegistration