[OpenSER-Devel] radius issues in IRC minutes

Maxim Sobolev sobomax at sippysoft.com
Thu Feb 21 18:11:15 CET 2008

> i read irc meeting minutes (could not participate myself due to 12 hour
> time difference to CET).  here are my comments regarding radius
> modules.

Where can I find those logs? Do you have an URL?

 From my PoV one of the immediate tasks is new RFC5090 integration for
Digest auth. Another issue on my TODO list is to switch module over to
freeradius-client once new release of library incorporating all fixes
from radiusclient-ng is available. And the third very important item is
support for transaction-stateful processing (SER has it in 2.x), since
current Radius and DB auth modules as well as Registrar module are
simply not scalable and tend to blow up under a load due to retransmits.

For what it's worth, I think those items, especially the last one,
should go in before any restructuring.

Maksym Sobolyev
Sippy Software, Inc.
Internet Telephony (VoIP) Experts