[OpenSER-Devel] irc on domains for rr module

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Thu Feb 21 10:41:29 CET 2008

Hi Juha,

As I suggested during the IRC meeting the multi-domain issue with RR may
be solved in two ways:

    1) import the domains into the aliases list in core (RR already uses
this list)
    2) make a special dependency between RR and DOMAINS

1) has the advantage of being more general - the "myself" statement for
script will also use the multi-domains, but technically speaking, it is
much more complicated (because of the reload)

2) technically simple, but solves only the particular case of RR module;
and there will be no common way to check from script/other modules if
some domain is local or not.

Regards,
bogdan