[OpenSER-Devel] Doubs about how works isbflagset, bflagset and resetbflagset

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana rabs at dimension-virtual.com
Tue Feb 19 16:32:14 CET 2008

Hi all, I'm trying to figure how the mentioned functions works.

As far I've test if I do t_on_branch call before t_relay and then from
onbranch_route I call a route[n] that makes any change or test over branch
flags, set's and reset's are not done on the individual branch flag, instead
they are done over the flags of all branches.

Searching on google I've found a thread of 2006 talking about this "bug", have
been it addressed ?

why a syntax like this:

onbranch_route[2]
{
  if($dd == IPA)
  {
    setbflag(14);  # also it could be setbflag($T_branch_idx,14) but it isn't
valid
  }
}

It's not valid ?
On that example setbflag will set the flag for all branches, and I spected
that this call would be similar to setbflag($T_branch_idx,14), but also this
one is not valid.

This is a know bug?
any other way to set a branchflag PER flag on the onbranch_route() ?

--
Saludos.

Raúl Alexis Betancor Santana
Dimensión Virtual S.L.