[OpenSER-Devel] How to stop OpenSER from replying with 100 Trying?

Rajat Dudeja rajat.dudeja at tcs.com
Mon Feb 18 09:56:48 CET 2008

Hi,

I have the above scenario:
1. I'm required to send Msg1 from client to OpenSER.
2. OpenSER as expected is passing Msg1 to AppServer in the form of Msg2.
3. However, Msg4 gets passed by OpenSER, before Msg2 is passed to
AppServer, which certainly I don't like OpenSER to do itself unless
Appserver first instructs it by passing Msg3.

So, the problem is I'm not able to stop OpenSER to not reply to the Msg1
unless it is asked by AppServer in the form of Msg3. So, my question is :
1. Are there any special settings by which I can stop OpenSER doing so?
(...  in openser.cfg ? or through some other settings? )

So, in some way I'm looking at ways to control OpenSER from AppServer? (I
know WeSIP but I'm intending to write my own AppServer)

Many thanks,
Rajat

and any attachments. Thank you