[OpenSER-Devel] [ openser-Patches-1870857 ] new module: ratelimit

Christian Schlatter cs at unc.edu
Tue Feb 12 22:30:49 CET 2008

Ovidiu Sas wrote:
> It seems that this module doesn't present enough interest for the community :)

It's not that the module isn't interesting, in fact I think this is a
very handy rate limiting tool. It is more that I don't care that much if
it should be merged with pike or not. I'd need to have a look at the
code of these two modules in order to decide this question. Would there
be any code synergies or is the idea to bundle similar functionality
into one module?

/Christian