[OpenSER-Devel] 1.3 build from SVN, MySQL not working.

Eric Phetteplace ericp at nextivr.com
Mon Feb 11 18:26:31 CET 2008

Hello,

When I downloaded the SVN source of openser 1.3, I ran make, make install,
etc. and had the following issues.

"make all", or "make modules=modules/mysql" did not compile the module (said
up to date).  I had to go to modules/mysql and run make, then copy the file
to the installation.

"openserctldb create" worked fine, but couldn't create the presence tables
(skipped that for now).  If you want the error message, I'll rerun it.

"openserctl " commands do not work.  The DBCMD variable is missing from
openserctlrc.  I am running the commands and then copying the sql commands
into a mysql client console for now.

Could this stem from not having the proper mysql and libz headers?

Thanks,

Eric