[OpenSER-Devel] SF.net SVN: openser: [3673] trunk

Daniel-Constantin Mierla daniel at voice-system.ro
Sat Feb 9 11:30:09 CET 2008

Hello Juha,

On 02/08/08 22:30, Juha Heinanen wrote:
> daniel,
>
> why pv_get_uintval and some other functions have msg and param
> arguments, which i didn't see used in those functions?

yes, I know. It is just step-by-step removal of the duplicate code. It
is very likely that the msg will get removed, for param I thought it
might be useful if someone will like (to be implemented in the future)
to force only the return of int value (no need to get the string
representation) -- it is why a let both for now. I want to go first
through all PV handles and spot the common functions, then aggregate
them to the right form.