[OpenSER-Devel] RFC: memory management in database modules

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at voice-system.ro
Fri Feb 8 09:51:04 UTC 2008

Hi Dan,

I agree - but on the other hand, if possible, we should try to reduce as
much as possible the impact. If I'm walking on a muddy street, I try to
get dirty as less as possible, even is 100% that I will get dirty in
some percentage ;)

With the memory defragmentation is a different thing that might be also
discussed, but in a separate thread.

Regards,
Bogdan