[OpenSER-Devel] $Au or $aU ?

Iñaki Baz Castillo ibc at in.ilimit.es
Thu Feb 7 16:22:47 CET 2008

Hi, wiki says for 1.3.X version:

 $au - username from Authorization or Proxy-Authorization header
 $aU - whole username from Authorization or Proxy-Authorization header
 $adu - URI from Authorization or Proxy-Authorization header. This URI is used
            when calculating the HTTP Digest Response.

But the fact is that the working variable as "whole username" is $Au (instead
of $aU).

In trunk version I show all those variables (plus $adu):
---------------------
 au = 550
 aU = 550
 Au = 550 at domain.org
 adu = sip:called_numer at domain.org

I've made fix the wiki but would like to be sure of this.

Thanks.

--
Iñaki Baz Castillo
ibc at in.ilimit.es