[OpenSER-Devel] Problem with SVN and latest patches

Jerome Martin jmartin at longphone.fr
Thu Feb 7 14:46:58 CET 2008

Bogdan, All,

It seems that two pending patches  from me have been commited to SVN
(received an email from tracker), but I can't find the relevant
modifications in a fresh export of 1.3 tree. Something has changed (i.e.
line 80 from dlg_hash.h has an added comment suggsting that start_ts now
uses absolute unix ts), but I can't find the implementation of the
features themselves ...

Also, I'm a bit puzzled about the revision numbering scheme : I notice
that the exported revision number has not changed since my last export,
but there are new changes with lower rev numbers. How comes ? (I
exported with svn export
https://openser.svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/openser/branches/1.3
openser, and I get rev 3662, but this 3662 is DIFFERENT from the last
3662 I checked out a few days ago ...). There is something I don't get,
I thought that opposed to CVS, svn had only global rev numbering for a
repository ...

Anyone can help me understand what's happening ?
Have the patches 1886974 and 1867707 really been applied ?

Regards,

Jérôme Martin | LongPhone
Responsable Architecture Réseau
122, rue la Boetie | 75008 Paris